Wednesday, January 30, 2008

annoying...



Although I know how to publish graphics on my blog (see the attached)--I don't know how to place them where I want to place them. I've done this about six times now. So rather than put the bibs up top in the last blog, I'm putting them in a separate entry. Here they are. The one I bought is blue, and the baby is obviously not the boy in the picture, but besides that you can get an idea of what I sent. (I got them from Kip's Kids, easily found on the internet at http://www.kipkids.com. Lots of cute, cute stuff.)

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Hm, how are you adding photos? Are you using the blogger tools, or are you hosting them elsewhere and linking to them? I've been blogging for a while, and with a knitting blog, you definitely want to post photos, so I've found some ways of doing this that work pretty well, and I would be happy to assist. You could e-mail, or heck, even call while you're posting the photos, if you wish.